Get Golf Ready
Our golf professional and staff invite golfers new and old to register for this offering of an affordable four-lesson group instruction. This lesson series will teach golfers new to the game, returning to the sport, or looking to improve their game, the basic skills and knowledge involved in the game of golf. These lessons focus on all aspects of the game from basic rules, etiquette, and score keeping to the grip, stance, and set-up needed for a successful golf shot from the tee through the green.
- Ages: 18 and over
- Cost: $100 per person (includes comeback coupons)
- Dates: Monday Evenings
- Session 1: May 1, 8, 15, 22 - Full as of 3/5/23
- Session 2: July 10, 17, 24, 31
- Time: 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Class Size: Limited to first 10 paid participants
- Registration: Call (217) 586-2183 to sign up!