2022 Junior Lessons
- Dates: May-July (Tuesdays)
- Ages: 13U
- $200/child (includes practices/matches, and PGA goodie bag)
- Size: Roster is limited to 10 golfers
- Registration: Call (217) 586-2183 to sign up!
Get your youngsters involved in the wonderful world of golf. Our golf professionals and staff
will provide them with all the skills they need to enjoy the game of golf in this group setting.
- Dates: Tuesdays, June 7, 14, 21, 28
- Ages 8 – 9: 1:00 – 1:55 (Class if full as of 4/25/22)
- Ages 10 – 12: 2:00 – 2:55 (limited to 25 participants)
- Ages 13 – 17: 3:00 – 3:55 (limited to 25 participants)
Option 1: $50 per Junior
- 4 Hours of Instruction
- Handout Materials
Option 2: $60 per Junior
- Option 1 plus comeback coupons
Option 3: $75 per Junior
- Option 2 plus individual lesson with PGA Professional
We understand that summer is a busy time. If your child can not attend a session, there is no need to let us know – we do not expect perfect attendance!
Junior Golf Camp – (Full as of 4/1/22)
The Junior Golf Camp is designed for ages 10-17 and is a more hands on and in-depth teaching of the game of golf, its rules, and proper etiquette. Limited to the first 25 paid participants.
- Dates: July 11-14
- Cost: $125 per Junior
- Time: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
LOW Golf Academy – (Session 1 is Full as of 4/8/22)
This program was created for juniors that are interested in weekly instruction as a way to enhance their enjoyment of the game. Along with instruction from two PGA Professionals, golfers will receive practice schedules, video analysis, and weekly coupons to encourage continued play.